- Are you courageous enough to create a work climate where your people actually thrive or just survive?
- Is your organization “Great in the Making” by the investment in a sustainable future through the care and feeding of your workforce?
- And if you are moving from “Good to Great”, are you willing to commit to moving to something even more significant as your Legacy: From Great to the Greater Good©?
Now in its fourth decade of facilitating transformational change in leaders, managers and mentors, The Patnaude Group continues to guide business professionals of all levels realize their potential and make more than a living. They make a difference:
- • In their relationships with employees and customers…
- • In their personal lives with family and friendships…
- • And in their global impact on the planet.
For the enterprise or individuals interested in uncovering and empowering transformational qualities all outcomes include: Creative and flexible work styles and work environments; individual consideration of each employee that enhances their career and growth; intellectual stimulation for creating a positive, solution oriented culture; motivating others toward a vision of great and a greater good; leading by example as an ideal influence.
Read more >
“The science of management has traditionally fostered the belief that managers are supposed to manage their people to generate high productivity for higher profit. While not against productivity and profit, Jeff Patnaude believes in another concept of management: Good and effective management begins with managing the business of ourselves first. Only then can we move to the next challenge, that of managing the environment where others can be successful in their work.” (Excerpt from: HUMANagement, The Human Element, Jeffrey Patnaude, 1999).
Read more >
“Finding a course for mentoring development was nearly impossible; that’s how Habits of Heroes, 12 Practices of a Mentor was born.” Jeff Patnaude, 2008
The Benefits of Developing a Mentoring Culture goes beyond performance and productivity by:
- Building the next generation of leaders by guiding participants through an individualized leadership development process.
- Employing the organization’s values, purpose, mission and legacy for insuring a culture that is holistic, sustainable and value driven.
- Teaching Mentees in The Habits of Heroes, 12 practices of the Mentor for extraordinary results and future service as a Mentor.
Read more >